- bacterial infections,
- dragon care,
- dragon poop,
- ear infections,
- eye infections,
- fecal test,
- lethargic dragon,
- loss of appetite,
- pain & discomfort,
- respiratory problems,
- skin problems,
- vet recommendations,
- viral infections,
- yellow fungus disease
* Olive Leaf - Helps keep colds and flu at bay, supports immune system, high in antioxidants. Olive Leaf is an excellent anti-microbial that will kill viruses and bacteria.
* Mustard Seed - Used in fevers, colds and influenza. Helps move acute conditions from the body more quickly.
* Black Seed - An overall tonic herb known for its effects on the respiratory system, stomach and intestinal tract, kidney and liver, and the circulatory and immune system.
* Pau D’arco - South American herb that is used for parasites and fungus. Also used for dry cough, anti-inflammatory and blood cleansing. We also use this herb for it’s anti-bacterial properties. Large doses or continued use of this product can cause miscarriage in pregnant animals.
* Cloves - To rid the body of any microscopic parasites and soothes the intestinal tract. Strong disinfecting action.
* Grapefruit Seed Extract – Used as a parasitic for small parasites. Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
* Alcohol - To bring out the properties in the herbs and preserve the tincture.
* Distilled Water.
* A single 1 ounce bottle contains 300 doses.
Reptaid™ is designed to help your reptile overcome viral, bacterial and microscopic infections without the complications one would get from more traditional treatments. It is well known in the reptile world that traditional medications can have limited success and debilitating side effects. While undergoing traditional treatments for parasitic infections, reptiles can experience loss of appetite, lethargy, hydration issues, even organ damage. Reptaid™ is a blend of herbs that is gentle to the system, and is found to be beneficial to the health and well being of reptiles.
My personal experience with Reptaid:
I have personally used Reptaid on my bearded dragons, and I can tell you, this stuff is amazing. My female beardie, Athena, came to us overrun with parasites and extremely stressed. After 10 days of Reptaid, the diarrhea stopped and her fecal was clean. Her gut flora was so healthy, in fact, that my vet actually asked us what we were using and wrote it down!
I cannot recommend this stuff enough for relocation stress, bacterial infections, viral infections, parasites - you name it. I would recommend that anyone who has reptiles keep a bottle on hand. It's awesome.
*Note: there is a product sold in many pet stores called Rept-A-Aid. This is NOT the same thing. In order to purchase Reptaid™, please go to their website at reptaid.com for a list of retailers. I would also like to say that I have not be compensated in any way from their company or otherwise - I just feel that this product is a must have for any reptile owner.